Netgear WNDR3700v3 now supported by Tomato
Netgear WNDR3700 v3:
– Broadcom BCM4716 480MHz
– 64MB RAM Memory
– 8MB Flash
– 64KB NVRAM
– 5x Gigabit Ethernet
– 1x USB port
– simultaneous dual-band
BE WARNED! This is highly beta tomato version. This image may brick your router. Make sure you have serial cable to debrick router!!
Based on K26RT-v108:
– tomato works and all features works including USB port
– 2.4GHz radio works
– 5GHz radio DOES NOT WORK!
– Buttons should works correct (reset buttons and WPS only)
– some of LEDs may NOT works correct
– run OFW, select upgrade firmware and select this file:
– after few minutes press F5 (refresh) and you should be able to see Tomato GUI
– first of all please ERASE NVRAM!
– Have fun
Return to OFW:
– download OFW avilable here:
– upgrade router via GUI using OFW chk file
– after few minutes look on Power Led – should slowky blink on GREEN color
– re-send OFW chk file only more time via TFTP Client (make sure you have static ip 192.168.1.2/255.255.255.0)
– after few minutes you should be able to log in to OFW GUI
– If password will be incorect, then just Restore default settings using Reset button.